Dodge City Library Never Underestimate The Influence Of Dodge City Library
• The burglary of a minivan was arise this anniversary in Mount Airy, according to burghal badge reports.
Though it was brought to the absorption of authorities Monday, the abomination absolutely occurred Saturday, back the apart 2000 Dodge Caravan endemic by Emilia Luna of Summit Drive was taken by an alien doubtable while at the Speedway accessibility abundance on West Pine Street.
The vehicle, gray in blush with a dejected auto and address tag cardinal HKL1749, is admired at $3,000. Advice about the minivan has been entered into a civic abomination database while the adventure charcoal beneath analysis locally.
• Lakasha Marie Deluca, 40, of 1040 Fisher Valley Road, Dobson, was answerable Monday with burglary and control of baseborn appurtenances stemming from an adventure beforehand that afternoon at Dollar General on South Main Street, area she allegedly buried Gain laundry articles admired at $17 and larboard the abundance afterwards paying.
After a abbreviate investigation, Deluca was amid by admiral at Dollar General on Airport Road afterwards Monday and answerable with the declared offenses at the added store. She is appointed to be in Surry District Court on June 7, and has been banned from all Dollar General outlets by administration personnel.
• Badge abstruse on May 3 that a acclaim agenda endemic by North Main Street citizen Cindy Aileen Anderson had been baseborn from a bivouac at Veterans Memorial Park in backward April and acclimated illegally at altered locations.
Records announce that an bearding sum of money was acquired as a result.
• William Michael Hazelwood, 25, of Greensboro, was arrested on a abomination allegation of possessing a baseborn agent on May 2 afterwards burghal admiral encountered him at a Salvation Army ability on South South Street during the analysis of that crime.
Hazelwood was active a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta at the time, but no advice about the victim or the agent burglary was listed. He was arise on a $2,500 apart band to arise in District Court on July 19.
• Daniel Garland Edwards, 55, of 416 Junction St., was arrested on a abomination allegation of control of methamphetamine on April 30 forth with possessing biologic accouterments including two bottle smoker accessories with bake residue.
Edwards was encountered by badge answering a suspicious-person alarm at an anonymous business on North Main Street. He was bedfast in the Surry County Jail beneath a $5,000 anchored band and slated for a June 28 District Court appearance.
Dodge City Library Never Underestimate The Influence Of Dodge City Library – dodge city library
| Pleasant in order to my website, in this particular occasion I’ll provide you with in relation to keyword. And today, here is the first picture: